Wednesday 8 May 2013

VICHY / LiftActiv Serum10 Eyes & Lashes

 

Bright eyed and bushy tailed? Yes, I can honestly say my eyes and lashes are looking great at the moment and whilst I have been drinking more water I think the credit has to go to the new VICHY Serum 10 Eyes & Lashes*. A serum designed to be used all over the eye area, yep that's right even the lashes. Suitable for all skin types even sensitive skins will be ok with this one. LIFTACTIV helps to combat the signs of ageing, the serum works hard along the eye contour to keep fine lines at bay, skin hydrated and plump. I love to use this in the morning and evening, I think it's probably better suited for the morning because it has an instant illuminating and lifting effect which fells lovely. I think the big appeal to this product has to be about the lashes, the serum helps to strengthen weakened lashes. An eye cream and lash treatment in one, this has got to be a Holy Grail product for eye treatment fanatics like myself. 

The soft formulation has a satin texture which is easy to apply, my eye area looks and feels refreshed after gently tapping the product along my eye contour and then along the lashes. The outer packaging has a great in-depth step by step guide how best to apply the product around the eye area to ensure best results. So don't throw the box away, open it along one of the sides and follow the guide. 

Boots currently have 25% off selected VICHY products and the VICHY Serum 10 Eyes & Lashes come under it which is even better, the price normally retails at £24.50 (15ml) which is more than reasonable for this type of eye product. I would happily pay this but you can snap one of these up for £18.37 at the moment. So if you're considering a new eye treatment/cream maybe give this one a go?




No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥