Friday 27 July 2012

Liz Earle \ Natural Finish Loose Powder

 

I've been a fan of Liz Earle for years now so when I knew they were finally releasing a Colour Collection I felt so excited and happy. Liz Earle is renown for her skincare so it must have been a big step when designing a colour collection. I have to say that I think the collection is fabulous, the packaging is very sleek and appealing. I have tried the popular Skin Tint which was released last year so had hope hopes for the rest of the collection. I've been putting the Natural Finish Loose Powder* to the test recently and wanted to share my thoughts with you all.

01 Natural Ivory

I have combination skin with an oily t-zone, I must admit this weather is not helping my foundation last at all! I've been using another loose powder recently which has really impressed me, however since I've used the Liz Earle Loose Powder I haven't reached for the other one since! The lightweight powder feels featherlight, you can't even feel like you have it on. I use this over the top of my daily BB cream or my foundation, it really helps even out my skin tone and helps keep the shine at bay. There's three shades to pick from, I have the lightest and it works fine with my skin tone.


Have you tried anything from the New Liz Earle Makeup Collection? 

Sherrie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥