Friday 8 June 2012

Ginvera- Green Tea Nude Cover BB Cream

I just had to pop on quickly and blog about a new BB cream which I've totally fallen in love with! OMG this BB Cream blows all BB creams out the water, and believe me coming from a BB fanatic that's saying a lot. Following on from my previous post about this months SheSaidBeauty box, I mentioned you received a sample sachet of the Ginvera Green Tea Nude Cover BB Cream* by a brand which is new to the UK.

 

The consistency is unlike any BB cream I've tried, it's very runny but don't be fooled the coverage is amazing and the application is effortless. I've been using my Sigma Angled Kabuki brush to buff this into my skin. There's a very subtle scent which is actually quite nice, I've been testing this out for a couple days now and I can safely say it's lasted all day on my skin no touch ups needed.
Green Tea is known for being packed with antioxidants, this BB cream has a unique blend which helps fight against free radical damage and help prevents fine lines. Which I need now I'm reaching my 30's! I know I've only given this a couple applications but seriously I noticed a difference how well my skin looked on the first application, plus I've been suffering a major oily t-zone these past couple weeks and have always needed to blot my skin by mid afternoon but yesterday I remembered I didn't need to.


Please excuse my awful dark circles, I've been up since 5am dealing with a very demanding toddler!
However I hope you can skin how flawless the rest of my skin looks?


It's a little pricey for the size, retailing at £20 for 25ml, BUT and that's a BIG but I think this would last just as long as your normal sized foundation/BB cream because of the consitency being very thin and runny.

Ginvera is available online and also across all Harvey Nichols stores in the UK & Ireland.

Have you heard of Ginvera? Have you tried this?

Sherrie xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I've heard great things about this BB cream. I previously used the Ginvera rub stuff, which I was a bit 'meh' about tbh.
    S xx
    www.belfastbeautylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!!! I am glad more people are hearing more about it as its just a fantastic BB cream. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look like my representation of the real snow white...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comments ladies!

    @Sara- What other products from the range have you tried? x

    @Bright Town Girl- Yes I'd never heard of the brand before. x

    @Elena- thank you! x

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥