Thursday 8 March 2012

Spring has sprung on my nails!

Spring has sprung on my nails and I wanted to try out a popular shade from Barry M- Berry so I decided to try Berry Ice Cream which is shade 308. This is such a lovely cream lilac shade, perfect for the Spring. Barry M polishes are great value costing £2.99, you can treat yourself to a few shades to last you the spring and summer months!

I really want to try the other pastel shades from the Barry M ice cream collection, they have strawberry ice cream, mint green, blueberry ice cream and lemon ice cream. I also love the look of Peach Melba and actually own that one so will blog about that one soon to show off the gorgeous pastel peach shade.



Following on from my love for pastel nails I know this year I will embrace them again and so this is my first pastel lilac shade for this year. I love the formula of Barry M nail polishes, you just know they are going to cover your nail well and the colour pay off is great. my nails look exactly like the bottle and that's what you want, you don't want wishy washy nails.

20120308-125322.jpg

They are vegan friendly and cruelty free which is great, you can purchase Berry Ice Cream online from www.cutecosmetics.co.uk and see the array of other gorgeous polishes! CutECOsmetics offers free standard P&P within the UK so you can shop away and not waste a trip to the shops to find your shade sold out!

 

What shades have you been wearing on your nails this spring?



Sherrie xoxo

1 comment:

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥